PARALIQ GA 343 is a lubricating grease based on paraffinic mineral oil and an aluminium complex soap.
PARALIQ GA 343 is resistant to cold and hot water.
PARALIQ GA 343 is NSF H1 registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of PARALIQ GA 343 can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Benefits for your application
- Multi-purpose grease for various lubrication points
- Less lubricant lost due to good water resistance
- Better component protection due to good anticorrosive behaviour, good adhesion due to high consistency
- NSF H1-registered for higher process reliability and compliant with halal and kosher requirements
- ISO 21469 certified – supports the compliance with the hygienic requirements in your production. You will find further information about ISO Standard 21469