Klüberpress E 2-802 is an advanced powdered release agent for use during the extrusion of aluminium alloys.
It is a graphite-free, inorganic solid lubricant with special additives.
- Carefully selected raw materials enable optimum separation of the contact surfaces.
Further advantages making Klüberpress E 2-802 superior to many other release agents include:
- Very low fume and gas formation
- Fine metering is possible
- Minimum-quantity application
- Cleanliness of use
Benefits for your application
- Prevents welding between billet, dummy block nose and die
- Economical consumption
- Virtually no residue build-up
- No raw materials containing silicone
- If used properly, no carry-over of lubricant particles into the profiles
- Low fume and gas formation
- No waste water contamination
- Stable at temperatures above 1000 °C