Klübertemp YV 93-92 is a white sliding agent with good wetting ability based on perfluorinated polyether and solid lubricants.
It offers medium oxygen pressure surge resistance and high resistance to a wide range of chemicals. To ensure continuous adherence to this high quality standard, Klübertemp YV 93-92 is manufactured in small series subject to strict hygiene requirements and each batch is inspected based on M 034-1 List of nonmetallic materials (213-075).
Benefits for your application
- Reliable operation of installations and components using gaseous oxygen
- due to medium oxygen pressure surge resistance (see product data)
- due to good compatibility with most materials used in this branch of industry
- due to a wide service temperature range, in particular for low temperatures
- Also suitable for installations and components carrying liquid oxygen
- Each product batch is checked for its reactivity to oxygen