Klübersynth DB 2 oils are synthetic lubricants based on a mixture of ester oil and synthetic hydrocarbons. They are intended for use in both low and high-temperature applications. Silicone is not used in the formulation of the products. With their additives and their particular composition, these oils can be used in a wide temperature range. The excellent anticorrosive effect of Klübersynth DB 2 oils enables trouble-free operation of both iron and bronze bearings.
Benefits for your application
- Longer service life due to good ageing resistance
- Wide range of application due to high thermal stability
- Smooth running oils
- Individual range of applications due to several oil viscosities
- High reliability and maintenance-free application due to lifetime lubrication
- Versatile uses due to good corrosion protection