Klübersynth CTH 2-260 Supreme was developed as a consistent improvement on previous high-temperature oils made by Klüber for the textile industry, with the aim of meeting the progressively more demanding requirements in terms of thermal stability combined with the need for longer relubrication intervals. With its thermally stable synthetic additives and base oil, Klübersynth CTH 2-260 Supreme provides reliable lubrication at high operating temperatures even above 230 °C and high loads. Klübersynth CTH 2-260 Supreme shows very low evaporation losses at high temperatures, resulting in a permanently wetted friction point. This minimises the formation of varnish build-up. Due to the low evaporation losses of this synthetic chain oil, Klübersynth CTH 2-260 Supreme enables longer relubrication intervals and consequently lower operating costs.
Klübersynth CTH 2-260 Supreme also dissolves and regenerates solidified used oil at the friction points to ensure sufficient lubrication. It also offers good penetrating ability, ensuring quick lubricant film formation in the chain links. This reduces wear and enables longer chain life. The additives in the oil were selected with a view to good compatibility with non-ferrous metals.
Benefits for your application
- Reduced oil consumption due to high thermal stability even above 230 °C
- Extended component life and reduced maintenance:
- Improved wear protection
- Regenerates solidified used oil at the lubrication and friction points for improved lubrication
- No varnish build-up with continuous total loss lubrication
- Good spreading and wetting ability in chains with plastic sprags