Your demanding application requires a high-quality lubricant of the highest quality and excellent lubrication properties.
BARRIERTA is Europe’s oldest high-quality brand of high-temperature lubricants based on perfluorinated polyether oil (PFPE). Today the name of BARRIERTA is widely regarded as synonymous with long-term stability and thermal resistance.
We are committed to live up to this good reputation. BARRIERTA L55 series products are made from clearly specified raw materials and the production and quality of the end product is closely monitored.
BARRIERTA L 55/0-3 series long-term greases offer excellent resistance to high temperature and aggressive media and at the same time compatibility with plastics and elastomers.
The lubricants were developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. BARRIERTA L 55/0-3 are NSF H1 registered and therefore comply with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The use of BARRIERTA L 55/0-3 can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Benefits for your application
- Higher machine availability and less need for maintenance
- at very high operating temperatures up to 260 °C
- under the influence of aggressive media and vapours
- when used with plastics and sealing materials
- Reliable operation in numerous industries and component types
- thanks to BARRIERTA base oils, which are made specifically to enable long-term stability
- backed by a large number of approvals and references for various applications
- four consistency classes to suit different applications