Klüberplex BEM 41-141 offers good pressure and wear resistance and does not contain any inorganic solid lubricants like MoS2 or graphite.
Due to its good compatibility with commercial sealing materials, the grease can be used for a wide range of applications.
Benefits for your application
- Trouble-free operation due to wide service temperature with good pumbability and metering via centralised lubrication systems
- Longer service life of rolling bearings due to good wear protection characteristics also under vibration conditions
- Higher reliability of wind power stations due to good grease distribution and oil separation
- Low frictional resistance and reduced component temperature
- Reduced wear due to excellent lubricity
- Easy changeover to Klüberplex BEM 41-141 as the lubricant is miscible with other greases