As a food producer or machine OEM, you are striving to improve food safety of your products, without compromising performance, especially when facing demanding applications.
Klüberfood NH1 CH 6-120 SUPREME fulfills your requirements. It is used to lubricate chains in industrial ovens operating at temperatures up to 650 °C. The special carrier fluid conveys white solid lubricants to the friction point of the chain. The carrier fluid then evaporates without leaving organic residues. Therefore it helps to improve food safety in your plant. As Klüberfood NH1 CH 6-120 SUPREME does not contain graphite, contamination with black particles is avoided.
Klüberfood NH1 CH 6-120 SUPREME is NSF H1-registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of the Klüberfood NH1 CH 6-120 SUPREME oil can contribute to increased reliability of your production equipment and processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Klüberfood NH1 CH 6-120 SUPREME offers good wetting properties and excellent penetration with high dispersion stability.
Benefits for your application
- Improved process reliability for food processing as the product contains H1-registered white solid lubricants instead of black graphite
- Longer relubrication periods because of the impregnation effect of the white solid lubricant
- Increased chain lifetime, due to excellent anti-wear behaviour, even at extreme temperatures
- Modern synthetic oil offering good corrosion protection
- ISO 21469 certified – supports compliance with the hygienic requirements in your production plant. You will find further information on ISO Standard 21469