In the knitting industry, requirements in terms of consistent product quality, compatibility of materials, wear protection and scourability are becoming more and more stringent. We therefore developed the Klüber Silvertex T needle oils, which are manufactured in consistent quality using special mineral and synthetic base oils and additives. These oils are biodegradable according to OECD – 301 c.
Klüber Silvertex T oils reduce wear and deposits on stitch-forming elements, thus ensuring long and trouble-free operation of knitting machines, while at the same time reducing operating costs. The semi-synthetic formulation of these oils improves cold start of your large circular knitting machines equipped with a high number of needles. This will contribute to reducing operating costs.
Klüber Silvertex T oils are scourable using customary washing liquors.
Benefits for your application
- Comply with the legal requirements set forth in EU Directive 2003/53/EC for placing NP/NPE-containing products on the market
- Long service life of stitch-forming elements due to good wear protection and damping effect
- Compatible with electronic control systems, elastane fibres and commonly used sealing materials and plastics due to the special base oils and additives
- Improved cold start behaviour due to the semi-synthetic formulation
- Higher economical efficiency of knitting machines due to reduced downtime
- Reduction of operating costs due to extended maintenance intervals