BARRIERTA is Europe’s oldest high-quality brand of high-temperature lubricants based on perfluorinated polyether oil (PFPE).
BARRIERTA products are among the most widely used PFPE lubricants today.
High-temperature greases of the BARRIERTA I series are made using particularly fine PTFE thickeners and have an oil content that is unusually high for this type of grease.
To suit various application purposes, BARRIERTA I greases are available in four different viscosities.
Benefits for your application
- Long-term availability and service life of components
- over a wide service temperature range up to 260°C
- when exposed to aggressive chemical agents and vapours
- when using sensitive plastic materials
- Tried and tested over many years in numerous industries and component types
- due to BARRIERTA base oils, which are made specifically to enable long-term stability
- backed by a large number of approvals and references
- due to availability in 4 different viscosity grades to suit various applications