Klüberalfa YV 93-302 is a white high-pressure sliding agent based on perfluorinated polyether with solid lubricants having good wetting ability.
It offers good oxygen pressure surge resistance and good resistance to a very wide range of chemicals. To ensure continuous adherence to this high quality standard, Klüberalfa YV 93-302 is manufactured in small batches subject to strict hygiene requirements. Each batch is tested based on M 034-1 List of nonmetallic materials (213-075).
Klüberalfa YV 93-302 is registered as NSF H1 and complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570 for uses in the food-processing industry.
Benefits for your application
- Reliable operation of installations and components using gaseous oxygen due to
- high oxygen pressure surge resistance (see product data)
- good compatibility with most materials used in this branch of industry
- wide service temperature range
- Versatile sliding agent
- for the industrial handling of oxygen, air, carbon dioxide, inert and other gases as well as their condensation products
- NSF H1-registered for use in the food and beverage industries
- Also suitable for installations and components carrying liquid oxygen
- Each production batch checked for reactivity with oxygen