Klüberalfa YV 93-1202 is a white sliding agent with a good wetting capacity on the basis of perfluorinated polyether oils and solid lubricants.
Klüberalfa YV 93-1202 provides an exceptionally high stability to oxygen surges and very good resistance to various chemicals.
To ensure continuous adherence to this high quality standard, Klüberalfa YV 93-1202 is manufactured in small series subject to strict hygiene requirements and each batch is inspected based on M 034-1 list of nonmetallic materials (213-075).
Klüberalfa YV 93-1202 is registered according to NSF H1, complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570 and can be used in the food-processing industry.
Benefits for your application
- High operational safety for installations and components carrying gaseous oxygen
- due to high oxygen pressure resistance (see product data)
- due to good compatibility with most materials used in this branch of industry
- due to a wide service temperature range
- Also suitable for installations and components carrying liquid oxygen
- Each product batch is checked for its reactivity to oxygen