As an operator or OEM of large installations where rolling bearings run under high loads, you have to observe a wide variety of influences: to ensure trouble-free operation, reduce downtime and increasing pressure for cost savings.
Klübergrease BE 71-461 is a high-temperature mineral oil grease with a polyurea thickener that has been tried and tested over many years. The product offers a wide service temperature range up to 180 °C, or with continuous relubrication even 200 °C. Klübergrease BE 71-461 offers strong antiwear properties, very good adhesion and resistance to water. Klübergrease BE 71-461 is also highly resistant to oxidation and protects your bearings reliably against corrosion. All these effects help to reduce your maintenance expenses at a very moderate lubricant purchase cost.
Benefits for your application
- Considerable cost savings through
- an attractive price-performance ratio
- lower lubricant consumption due to high thermal stability
- lower waste water disposal costs as the product is highly resistant to water, leading to lower contamination
- Longer maintenance intervals due to good load-carrying capacity and good resistance to wear and corrosion
- Easy and convenient application due to good pumpability and metering via centralised lubrication systems